What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
37 year old maths teacher cashes in £7,184 monthly on Betfair using basic kids ABC formula.
- Subscribers simply follow an A–B–C system in just 15 minutes to create instant cash returns
- ABC Bets is the simplest … most profitable horse racing system you’ll ever use
- Used a standard formula to generate £86,208 in 12 months
- Went from earning £492.18 to a surreal £1657.84 a week
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ABC Bets scores 66.65/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://abcbets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was GBP27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: abcbets.com you’ll also be taken through to abcbets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)